DJ-Hat, Presented by Jimmy and The Hat Tricks
Looking for the perfect DJ for your wedding?
The award-winning wedding band, Jimmy and The Hat Tricks is proud to present DJ-HAT.
Our team of seasoned professionals are members of the Bash’s best of 2019 wedding band; Jimmy and The Hat Tricks. The team consists of DJ-Fedora (Bryan) and your MC, “The Nico of Ceremonies” (Nico). These professionals are well-versed in every wedding situation and will work tirelessly to give you everything you need. They have the experience to make your dream wedding a reality because they do it with great success with Jimmy and The Hat Tricks time and time again!
Let the Fun Begin
With a library of thousands of songs and a WiFi hotspot the song possibilities are endless. We can handle all your special requests such as your First Dance, Parent Dances, Cake Cutting, Garter and/or Bouquet Toss and even an Anniversary Dance!
We also have the ability to read the crowd and keep the party hopping and the dance floor full for your entire reception. Plus with our WiFi capable DJ system, virtually any request is possible.
We can handle every music portion of your wedding including ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music, and the reception.
We have a standard price that includes everything that you should need! Our thinking is that we don't want to overcharge you for helping make your day everything you've dreamed of!
Our standard wedding package includes Full reception entertainment including:
- Personalized wedding music coordinator / Master of ceremonies services (This includes planning sheets and email or phone conversations about your details, and MC'ing the whole evening and special parts such as first dance, parent dances and cake cutting, bouquet toss etc.) - We basically run the show!!
- Dinner and dancing (reception)
- Ceremony if desired - For ceremony, we offer an ultra portable and sleek, barely noticeable column PA system with Wireless Microphones (back-up wired microphones always supplied), wireless headset microphone for the wedding officiant and mobile DJ system.
- Cocktail hour if desired - Cocktail hour can be done in the same location as the reception, or can be in a separate location such as a patio, deck or separate room with a separate ultra portable PA system and mobile DJ rig.
- Full sound reinforcement
- Lighting of the stage and dance floor
Once a booking is confirmed we send planning sheets for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception so we can get details helping us to plan out everything. We make sure we have the requested songs and special requests cued up for formal dances and requests, make a timeline with you, and then we will do a conference call or email back and forth to confirm the final details.
We are sponsored by Onstage stands and only use the finest Pro-Audio equipment and microphones and have multiple systems to fit any need. Manufacturers that we endorse and proudly use include the following: Telefunken microphones, Onstage Stands and gear, Behringer mixers, sound craft mixers, LD speakers, Razzi Speakers, Rockville Speakers, Apple iMac and iPad, and Virtual DJ.
Request a free quote (please indicate that you are interested in DJ-HAT in the comments).